The Office of Population Research (OPR) at Princeton University is a leading demographic research and training center. OPR has a distinguished history of contributions in formal demography and the study of fertility change. In recent years there has been increasing research activity in the areas of health and wellbeing, social demography, and migration and urbanization.
- Louis Donnelly is a PAA 2017 Poster Session Winner - The Protective Effects of Housing Assistance Programs on Eviction • Louis Donnelly* Louis J.Donnelly, Postdoctoral Research Associate, CRCW and Sara McLanahan, Princeton University; Jeanne Brooks-Gunn and Irwin Garfinkel, Columbia University
- Cheng Cheng is a PAA 2017 Poster Session Winner - Women's Education and Household Decision-Making From a Multi-Generational Perspective • Cheng Cheng, Ph.D. Candidate, Sociology
- Janet Currie Receives an Honorary Doctorate from the University of Zurich Janet M.Currie, Henry Putnam Professor of Economics and Public Affairs, Woodrow Wilson School; Chair, Department of Economics; Director, Center for Health and Wellbeing
- Medical Abortions Obtained Through Online Telemedicine Shown to be Effective, Safe James Trussell, Charles and Marie Robertson Professor of Public and International Affairs, Emeritus
- Congratulations Anne Case - Newly Elected Fellow to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences Anne C.Case, Alexander Stewart 1886 Professor of Economics and Public Affairs