The Office of Population Research (OPR) at Princeton University is a leading demographic research and training center. OPR has a distinguished history of contributions in formal demography and the study of fertility change. In recent years there has been increasing research activity in the areas of health and wellbeing, social demography, and migration and urbanization.
- Mary Lou Delaney graduated summa cum laude from Rider University Congratulations Mary Lou!
- Columbia University 2019 GSAS Alumni Awardees Announced Matthew Salganik, Professor of Sociology has been honored with an Outstanding Recent Alumni Award from the Columbia University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- Janet Currie is one of four Princeton professors elected to National Academy of Sciences Janet M.Currie, Henry Putnam Professor of Economics and Public Affairs, Woodrow Wilson School; Chair, Department of Economics; Co-Director, Center for Health and Wellbeing
- Henry Gomory NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program - 2019 Honorable Mention
- Hannah Postel NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program - 2019 Award